As we work on a NO Success No Fee basis, it is in our best interest to collect as swiftly as possible using the most effective debt collection methods available at our disposal. We assess each and every debt submitted in great detail before deciding what course of action we will take. As each case has to be judged on its own merits, the type of debt collection action will depend on certain criteria such as the amount of the debt, the profile of the debtor and the feasibility of recovering our costs. As we are extremely experienced, you can be assured that whatever course of debt recovery action we will take for your particular debts, it will be the best possible method to collect as swiftly as possible.
Our actions can include the following:
- Investigations of the debtor for any assets
- Telephone calls and letters
- Personal visits
- Court/Litigation Proceedings
- Bailiff Services
- Oral Examinations in Court
- Warnings and subsequent data exchange with Credit Reference Bureaus
- Investigations for any illegal or criminal business activity by the debtor
- Statutory Demands towards the petitioning for a winding up order
- Bankruptcy for individuals or the Winding Up of limited companies
We can only advise you of which course of action we are going to take once we start the debt recovery process. This will depend on our initial investigations and the debtors assets.
We will keep you informed of the progress and are always available should you wish to discuss your debts throughout the debt collection process.